Clarion Gaming Code of Conduct
Providing a safe and appropriate working environment for everyone
Clarion Gaming commits to provide a safe, respectful, ethical and appropriate working environment for everyone, including staff, exhibitors, customers and suppliers, which is not discriminatory towards, or offensive to, individuals or groups for reasons of age, disability, sexual orientation, class, ethnicity, race, colour, faith, marital status or gender.
Dress code: stand staff
- This dress code applies to “stand staff”, who are defined as staff of any gender used by exhibitors or sponsors to promote their products or services at an event.
- Partial or total nudity or overtly sexual or suggestive clothing or marketing methods will not be allowed.
- At the discretion of Clarion Gaming, the sole possible exception to this rule may be promotional characters that are seen “in-game” but exhibitors must obtain permission in this respect from Clarion Gaming show management prior to commencement of the show.
- If, for any reason, stand staff and/or an exhibit and/or its contents are deemed inappropriate by Clarion Gaming show management, the exhibitor will be asked to alter the attire of its stand staff and/or the exhibit and/or its contents.
- The decision of Clarion Gaming show management in each of the above respects will be final.